Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Warlock Levelling 20-30

RIDICULOUSLY EASY!!

From the Ghostlands, I was shuttled over to Ogrimarr / Thunder bluff via the Barrens. Green quests. Easy quest chains for faction. Stonetalon was less than challenging. I hit Ashenvale and did the quests there. Then I returned for some stonetalon quests. The only REAL problem was the protect Fizzle quest in the Venture Company mines. That goblin took forever to mine the "special ore" and there were three waves of 3-4 kobolds to fend off. Fear wasn't a good option as the caves tend to wind around and aggro scores of other kobolds. Dot + Drain Tank + Dot everything else. The pet of choice was the voidwalker with the self-heal and the AOE Torment. Both did nicely to hold the Kobold invaders' attention until I could dot/LifeDrain them down.

Harpies got to be difficult because you were facing 1-4 level 26-28 creatures at once. Some that could hurricane you. Others that were straight melee. The elementals were actually easier. After a few visits to the Thunder Bluff AH, I was decked out nicely. At 27, I started the WSG grind for my Spell Penetration trinket and the blue lv 28 WSG ring.

By 28, I stopped XPing and switched to the PvP grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment