Friday, March 18, 2011

LF Cataclysm Raid

I have 350 iLevel Prot / Holy Paladin Looking for a 10 man raid group. Been raiding since the dawn of time - Motlen Core, C’Thun, Tempest Keep, Ulduar hardmode, and ICC Lich King hardmodes on multiple characters. I've studied Tankspot videos, WowHead strats, Youtube, and blog guides on Cataclysm raid instances.

I can't find a spot in a raid group in my own guild. They have two teams. The reason?? No Blackwing Depths / To4W experience. Insisting on 8/8 hardmode achieve to join your PuG team? Circular argument.

If you’re going to insist on a Kingslayer title to start your Lord Marrogar group, I call bullshit. If your group needs people, you’ll accept any new player that has basic equipment and basic understanding. Fill them in on the fight. You had to be new once.

I have fantastic gear and five years of experience on six level 85 characters. People wanting easymode on the raids are back wanting over the top ilvl plus achievments meaning anyone who hasn't kept up with the progression of the main group of players on their realm are locked out of raiding. Apparently, I will be looking for a new guild that actually wants players.

No comments:

Post a Comment